I’ve been tagged! By Daphne from Daphne’s Dandelions.
Blogging tag games are a good thing – better than the traditional chain letter. Usually, in a chain letter, the sender threatens you with some kind of imagined “bad luck” or curse if you do not forward the chain letter. Those kinds of things are stupid. But blog tagging is a nice way to create traffic and awareness for your blog and for others and there is no hooey associated with it. Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are my six random things:
- I really, really like pizza and beer. Together.
- I’d like to believe that the original Star Wars movies hold up, but I’m scared to discover the truth.
- My wife is way smarter than I am.
- I’m slightly ashamed of my hairy knuckles.
- I think that Galileo, Darwin and Einstein kick ass.
- I like to look at the vegetables I grow more than I like to eat them.
And here are the people I am tagging.
Henbogle. I love this blog. Maybe it’s because they are New Englanders. I don’t know. It’s got everything. Veggies, chickens, recipes.
Pumpkin Soup. Each time I read an entry I’m reminded that calling my garden a “potager” rules.
Garden of Eatin’. Tons of information. Always a good read.
A Sonoma Garden. We’ve linked to each before and I’m sure I’ll link again! One of my clear favorites.
Esther In The Garden. Jabberwocky. Surreal. A blast.
Tiny Farm Blog. They do things on a scale that I can barely comprehend! Small to them perhaps, but it’s a pleasure for me to see how big things could be. And they do it all responsibly.
Check them all out if you can. Maybe you know them already, but if you don’t I promise that you will enjoy them and learn a ton.